Project owners and Licensors often need to ask questions or communicate about a project or submission. Mediabox-PA’s built-in messaging system allows users to keep all communication about a project or submission within the project itself.
Using Messages from the Project List Pane
To view and reply to messages from the Project List pane
- Click the Messages icon to open the Open Conversations dialog and then do the following:
- View all messages or only unread messages by selecting All or Unread.
- To mark all messages as Read, click Mark all as Read.
- To read a message, click on it to open it in a new dialog box.
- Opened messages show the message thread and a reply box, as well as Conversation Info and Conversation Participants on the right-hand side.
- To reply to a message, enter a reply in the Your Response reply box below the message and click Post Reply. The reply appears below the previous message in the thread.
- To open another message, click Back to return to the Open Conversations list.
Using Messages from the Project Detail pane
To view or send messages from the Project Detail pane
- Select a folder from the Project Status folder tree.
- In the Project List pane, click on a project to select it and show project details.
- In the Project Detail pane, select the Messages tab to open the Project Conversations list. View all messages or only unread messages by selecting All or Unread.
- To send a new message, click New Message.
- In the New Message dialog, do the following:
- Select Conversation Participants by selecting from the list on the right-hand side.
- Enter a Subject line.
- Select the Scope:
- Project – Messages that are relevant to the project as a whole
- Submission – Messages that are relevant to the current submission only
- Enter the message in the Message box.
- Click Start Conversation to send the message.