Assets can be saved and downloaded in different file formats. These are called transforms in Mediabox-DAM. Transforms are automatically saved to the Transforms folder in the My Media pane.
To transform an asset
- In either the Media pane or the media workspace, browse to a folder that contains assets.
- Click on thumbnail image and the preview opens in a new tab.
- At the top of the preview, click the Transform Image icon.
- In the Transform dialog that opens, select a file format and click Convert To______
5. You will receive a notice "Your media was sucessfully added to the Transform Queue ". The transform is automatically saved to the Transforms folder in the My Media pane.
*Note PNG files cannot be transformed.*